Send us an enquiry
Mini Fencing UK
A fun and safe fencing activity for all ages
At a young age fencing is the perfect activity to capture their imagination and hold their attention. It teaches discipline, control and hand-eye coordination and can be taught to groups of children using very little space.
However, at such a young age there are several factors that can put children off fencing. These include the occurrence of painful hits from metal weapons and the restrictive weight of even small weapons.
To counteract these problems Leon Paul, under it's Leon Paul Development program, created Mini-Fence® a junior fencing system that address the problems of making fencing accessible for very young children.
The system has been developed with the assistance of the British Fencing Association BFA and will have many features that make it perfect for introducing fencing into any sports or educational environment.
The Leon Paul Mini-Fence® Junior/ Mini Fencing System consists of a unique multimedia system to complement our foam weapons and plastic masks.
Advantages of the system include:
- It provides an enjoyable and fun activity for young kids between 6 to 10 years old, which traditionally are difficult to entertain at activity and kids summer camps.
- It is totally safe and can be used to teach children in a space no bigger than a badminton court.
- The system provides an educational aspect, including a means for assessing student progress.
- The weapons and masks are brightly coloured and will appeal to children.
- The teacher requires no previous experience of fencing.
- It provides an excellent springboard for both pupils and teachers to start the sport and could lead on to gaining further qualifications.
- The sport teaches discipline and control.
- The unusual nature of fencing means that it holds a child's interest much better than a more mainstream sport. A point illustrated by its continual success as part of activity holiday curricula.
- At Highline Adventure we provide a complete fencing package brought to you. Complete with equipment, health & safety and risk assessments.
- Max 30 people
- Any age
- No experience required
- Full instruction and supervision
- All kit supplied
- Padded foils for safety
- 5 minute assembly time